Sunday, February 14, 2010

I cant sleep

AH

I think i need a new level of Ambien!. Its 6am and I cannot sleep at all. I feel tired, I got in bed, did some texting, but im awake up doing the blog thing. FYI, i feel like talking about cards right now, so here we go. I am looking for the following right now.....set wise...

1. Any YEar Allen and Ginter Special Mini - CUrrent Project is 2008. UPdate Coming
2. Any CUrrent 2010 Superbowl Champion New Orleans Saint - DUH!!!!
3. Baseball - NY MEts Please...Old mets, current mets, future mets, etc (Autos, Patches, Combos)
4. 2009 UD Black Base Set - Flag Cards #/250. I currently have 14 out of 90. Help me out!!!!!!!
5. Baseball Trade Bait - $20 autos and patches of better Players please.

Sets I will be working on After March 1.
1.2010 TOpps Heritage Baseball - Just this For now.

Future Projects
1.Finish 2006,2007, 2008,2009, and 2010 (when it comes out) Allen and Ginter Minis!

Recent Completions
1. 2009 Topps Finest Rookie Letter Patches - Jonathan Niese (Niese COmplete)

Ill be back mangos, blhaaaaaaaa
PS. The wombat is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment