Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Injury/Medical Issues Part 1

Ambien - First off, I am NEVER taking that stuff again. I got up out of a dead sleep ate a huge amount of food, then began to get into my truck and act as i am driving away. Thank goodness I woke up before i hit the ignition........That stuff is EVIL Sauce.

My Back - My back is feeling a bit better. NO more oxycodone or Muscle Relaxer, and I am ok with that. I need to free my brain clouds and get with the program of a normal nights sleep, not a messed up sleep involving slurred phone calls etc...

ER Visit #2 - So today I found myself back in the ER with a Serious Migraine Headache (Motrin 600) actually kicked that baby so i am good there. Then the continuation of my leg issue. Swelling and puffing along my ankles, legs, knees all the way up to my hip bone and down to my toes. Gout attacks ruin my once soft feet, now they are old and cracked , that of a statue falling to the weather. My nerves hurt, i cannot sit long, stand long or lay down long, i am up and down, up and down. I take 2 water pills, and potassium, so I piss 6 times a day, try sleeping then, try it try it. Now after some blood work showing high sugar and lower potassium, the potential for being a diabetic is in the air, and I am not happys. Scared i am not either, but I am not happy. PS 3 more days out of work, my bank account hates me, it is drained.....

Morning PLan - Seeing the Local doctor right in the morning to go over what medicine i need and what may be hindering me. Blood work again fasting (no food for 12 hours) to check for sugar which was high before and to do a few other checks on other things. I am falling apart my friends......save this mango..............

No comments:

Post a Comment